Reduce costs and optimize operations to deliver better programs and services.
Education institutions should establish superior student and faculty engagement through integrated solutions delivered across an intelligent enterprise.
- Digital Campus
Educational institutions provide students with mobile access to information on everything from courses to IT requests.
- Digital Educational Environment
Universities are now leading and shaping open knowledge sharing through digital platforms.
- Optimal Workplace
Educational institutions are now slowly adapting digital operations to attract and retain academic staff. This significantly reduces administrative tasks and burdens, giving them focus on its core mission.
Why NetSuite for Education?
- Accept and process electronic payments from your customers in a secure and reliable manner.
- Track, manage, and report the book value and depreciation of your company’s fixed assets.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports.
- Maintain compliance with applicable accounting standards while establishing control and enabling audit trails.
Integrated Budgeting and Forecasting
- Reduce Planning Cycle Times. Collect inputs and assumptions, review iterations, and present consolidated results on time.
- Speed Decision Making. Drill across budget, forecast, and actuals to see the impact on performance in real time.
- Align the Organization. Centralize your budget with forecast and actual information in one place, providing a single version of the truth.
Constituent Relationship Management
- Improve Customer Relationships. A true 360-degree view of the customer, including sales, support cases, and financial transactions.
- Efficient Accounts Management. Create a holistic view of all accounts and their contacts with related activities in a single view.
- Improve Marketing Effectiveness and ROI. Make more educated decisions about your marketing spend—targeting the highest return avenues and donor segments.
- Easily create a full-featured, customizable online store that seamlessly integrates with accounting, marketing, order, and inventory management.
- Accept payments from multiple revenue sources, including donor contributions, membership dues, program fees, and fundraising events.
- Accept fixed or variable donations online and allow the donor to choose the amount they want to donate.
- Easily manage orders from multiple channels, such as online and phone, all in one place.
- Request approval to procure goods and services quickly and easily.
- Optimize procurement for recurring needs with negotiated terms, tiered pricing, and pre-specified delivery schedules.
- Enforce compliance with purchasing thresholds and guidelines.
- From acquisition through payment, automate the complete procurement process for goods and services.
- Accept a variety of credit and debit card types and other electronic forms of payment for online payment processing needs.
- Establish budget and spending controls to ensure compliance with policies.
- Gain real-time visibility into the spending trends across your organization.
- Ensure compliance and accommodate requirements with easy and timely customized reporting.
- Create reports and dashboards that combine operational and financial data and KPIs.
- Analyze statistical measures and results for each department, location, funder/donor, and more.
- Gain instant, real-time visibility for all key stakeholders, from high-level summaries down to the underlying transactions.
- Ensure compliance and minimize risk with robust security, segregation of duties, and fully auditable business processes.
Reducing manual intervention prevents encoding errors. This is what our customer has achieved through our solutions. The integration of their PowerSchool and billing process allows them to have quick access to accurate data that drives the end-to-end operations and faster reports generation, eliminating their struggle to implement their budget. They now focus on improving the quality of education without compromising the critical processes in their operations.