Food and Beverage
Run smart and autonomous manufacturing processes, supply chain management, and other critical processes that can dynamically adapt to trends and changing demands of consumers.
Food organizations are pursuing new revenue streams, distribution networks, and methods of getting their products into their buyers’ hands and need technology that can keep up.
- Industry 4.0 Technologies
Food and beverage manufacturers are moving toward smarter operations. It increases supply chain and manufacturing efficiencies. Sensors that gather data on machine performance are now utilized, then analyzed through cloud-based software programs. Other analytical programs can more accurately assess shelf life and product traceability.
- Omnichannel Shopping
The shift to online and omnichannel shopping for food and beverage customers is here to stay. The industry needs to provide its own seamless omnichannel experiences to consumers by investing in e-commerce, data management, marketing, and omnichannel fulfillment solutions now.
- Supply Chain Disruption
Forecasting demand and planning supply are trickier than ever
before. Reduced availability of some types of produce, rising costs, disruptions, and labor shortages in supply chains remain. Modernizing the supply chain through IoT sensors, blockchain, integrated data, real-time analytics, and open partner networks can help solve these problems.
Why NetSuite for Food & Beverage?
- Simplify the process of recording transactions, managing payables and receivables, collecting taxes, and closing the books and get a complete view of cash flow and financial performance.
- BIR CAS-compliant with embedded BIR Tax Report and Supporting Documents, which meets the Philippine accounting standards.
- With real-time access to financial data, you can quickly drill into details to resolve issues and generate statements and disclosures to comply with multiple regulatory financial compliance requirements.
Product Data Management
- Manage all your product data and recipes in one place with simplified design and change control processes resulting in reduced time to market for new and updated products.
Order Management System
- Automates your order promising, allocation, orchestration, and execution processes.
- Efficiently fulfill orders based on your inventory availability and business rules.
Production Planning and Scheduling
- Delivers a real-time scheduling engine that is flexible yet intuitive, with finite and infinite capacity scheduling.
- Displays upcoming production with intuitive drag-and-drop tools.
- Appropriately allocate resources and schedule and oversee production to ensure products are available to sell as promised.
- Enable companies to oversee the flow of goods from suppliers through manufacturing and into customers’ hands.
- Keep production running smoothly by ensuring all materials are available and in the correct locations, and accurately schedule machinery and labor resources.
Warehouse & Fulfilment
- Reduce Shipping Costs
- Increase On-Time Delivery Rates
- Improve the pick, pack, and ship process
- Create, release, update and monitor work orders throughout production or outsourcing processes including the ability to control and manage batches where required.
Shop Floor Control
- Get real-time updates from the shop floor via NetSuite’s interactive tablet application. The tablet application can be deployed through any tablet’s browser and can accurately record exactly what’s happening during each step of the manufacturing process.
- The application provides an interactive work queue showing all current and future operations scheduled through the current work center.
- The user-friendly layout is specifically designed to be used in harsh manufacturing environments and can even be operated while wearing gloves.
- Reduce operating costs, increase revenue, and better manage your business and supply chains.
- Define inspection plans, pass/fail criteria, collect results, and monitor all results as they’re recorded.
CRM, Marketing and Promotions
- Delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support management.
- NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management, and partner management seamlessly integrated with your NetSuite ERP and e-commerce systems.
- Find and acquire new customers, deliver consistent interactions and delight customers with customer service that keeps them happy and coming back for more.
- A complete picture of sales helps you plan your shop floor operations and improve your forecasting.