Deliver the most competitive services to your clients while seamlessly managing your business with top-notch solutions and services.
In this industry, clients rely on the firm’s credibility and reputation. To stay ahead of the curve, businesses optimize their solutions to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and gain a competitive advantage in their industry.
- A tech-enabled work environment
Employees can communicate and share crucial information in real-time thanks to the development of highly advanced collaboration tools and investments made by businesses to encourage a tech-enabled work culture. This encourages teamwork and facilitates rapid problem-solving.
- Targeted Digital Transformation
Adopting digital technologies will give businesses a considerable competitive advantage in addition to future-proofing their corporate processes.
- 24/7 Customer Service
Whether it’s through live chat, phone assistance, or social media, professional services are trending toward offering services 24/7 because they offer a convenient and approachable customer assistance experience, innovative web-based support tools like chatbots, live chat, and FAQs are becoming more popular nowadays.
Why NetSuite for Professional Services?
- End-to-end visibility into your receivables and payables with integrated order-to-cash (i.e. sales order, billing, collection) and procure-to-pay (i.e. requisition, purchase order, invoice) transaction management.
- Multi-company consolidation and real-time roll-up across accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing, and order fulfillment, from local in-country operations to the regional offices to global headquarters.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports.
- Maintain compliance with applicable accounting standards while establishing control and enabling audit trails.
Professional Services Automation
- Deliver Projects on Time and Within Budget. Project managers and team members can collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate status insights at all times. That allows companies to proactively identify and head off problems and gain insights into expenses.
- Track Skills and Availability. Increase utilization and reduce reliance on subcontractors by easily identifying and assigning consultants who are on the bench or attached to another team.
- Accurate Project Accounting and Billing. Connect project activities with company financials to ensure accurate accounting and billing throughout the project lifecycle. Automate billing and revenue recognition to speed up payments and provide financial transparency.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve Customer Relationships. A true 360-degree view of the customer, including sales, support cases, and financial transactions.
- Efficient Accounts Management. Create a holistic view of all accounts and their contacts with related activities in a single view.
- Improve Marketing Effectiveness and ROI. Make more educated decisions about your marketing spend—targeting the highest return avenues.
- Gain complete visibility into, and control over, the entire business in real-time, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing, and revenue recognition—all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integration overhead.
As competition for talent intensifies, professional services companies should have an intelligent and scalable ERP system to meet their ever-growing business needs. Our customer, an outsourcing expert with a network of 32,000 customer advocates dispersed throughout 51 strategic locations, had trusted our expertise in improving their existing digital platform.
Our project with them covered enhancements on Change in DC, Forex Analysis, Intercompany Matching, Consolidated Income Statement, Tax Computation, Consolidated Balance Sheet, Day Payable Outstanding, and Daily Cash Flow Analytics on distinct project phases. They involved different signing-off schedules while the latest Consolidated Cash Flow has officially released. These enhancements helped their Finance and Accounting complete their daily deliverables proactively and intelligently. On top of that, we also implemented their BIR CAS Forms, ensuring that they comply with the reporting requirements of the Philippine revenue agency.
We also installed and configured the Spanish Language across their DEV, QAS, and PRD with customized tax and master reports to make their platform available to their affiliate in Central America. In effect, their affiliate can now use and access their platform with fully translated texts captured from transactional to reporting level. It also has a customized report that helps them view and modify the master report, generates tax reports, and prints checks in Spanish that the users can convert to English and vice versa.