Control, coordinate, and manage every aspect of your operations in one place.
Manufacturers are amid massive digital disruption, which means you need technology to enable continuous improvement, agility, and scalability.
- Digital smart products and solutions
Product and service innovation helps manufacturers differentiate themselves. Some of them provide digital capabilities and value-added services that are bundled with physical products.
- Service-based business models
From selling products, manufacturers are shifting to providing complete solutions and charging for outcomes. This can result in more revenue, a goal for manufacturers who wants higher profit margins and increased customer intimacy.
- Sustainability and circularity
Manufacturers reuse, refurbish, remanufacture, and recycle parts and products nowadays. Not just for sustainability, but they can be profitable too.
Why NetSuite for Manufacturing?
- Simplify the process of recording transactions, managing payables and receivables, collecting taxes, and closing the books and get a complete view of cash flow and financial performance.
- BIR CAS-compliant with embedded BIR Tax Report and Supporting Documents, which meets the Philippine accounting standards.
- With real-time access to financial data, you can quickly drill into details to resolve issues and generate statements and disclosures to comply with multiple regulatory financial compliance requirements.
Order Management System
- Automates your order promising, allocation, orchestration, and execution processes.
- Efficiently fulfill orders based on your inventory availability and business rules.
Production Planning and Scheduling
- Delivers a real-time scheduling engine that is flexible yet intuitive, with finite and infinite capacity scheduling.
- Displays upcoming production with intuitive drag-and-drop tools.
- Appropriately allocate resources and schedule and oversee production to ensure products are available to sell as promised.
- Enable companies to oversee the flow of goods from suppliers through manufacturing and into customers’ hands.
- Keep production running smoothly by ensuring all materials are available and in the correct locations, and accurately schedule machinery and labor resources.
- Offers a variety of native features like requests for quotes, blanket purchase orders, and purchase contracts to help ensure that you have the right materials or items available, at the right time, in the right place.
Shop Floor Control
- Get real-time updates from the shop floor via NetSuite’s interactive tablet application. The tablet application can be deployed through any tablet’s browser and can accurately record exactly what’s happening during each step of the manufacturing process.
- The application provides an interactive work queue showing all current and future operations scheduled through the current work center.
- The user-friendly layout is specifically designed to be used in harsh manufacturing environments and can even be operated while wearing gloves.
- Reduce operating costs, increase revenue, and better manage your business and supply chains.
- Define inspection plans, pass/fail criteria, collect results, and monitor all results as they’re recorded.
CRM and Marketing
- Delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support management.
- NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management, and partner management seamlessly integrated with your NetSuite ERP and e-commerce systems.
- A complete picture of sales helps you plan your shop floor operations and improve your forecasting.
Automating manual processes across all departments is crucial for manufacturers. Our manufacturing customer had this implemented through our ERP solutions. Today, they have a single platform for finance, order fulfillment, invoicing, and inventory management allowing them to efficiently process, track orders and manage order fulfillment and payments for their customers across multiple locations. They have also saved 10 hours per week for data entry in adjusting bulk SKU prices and now complete their month-end close in 2 hours instead of days.