Choose the best solutions that can help your real estate business keep pace with the rapidly evolving market and consumer needs.
The real estate industry is expected to continue adapting to new tech in the coming years. The industry has realized the impact of technology, increasing engagement and implementation of digital solutions in their business processes.
- Digital House Hunting
Online home selling platforms and apps are continually utilized as consumers look online first for properties for sale. Smart technology is needed to understand consumers’ behavior online and integrate data from these platforms and apps into one unified view.
- Real Estate Management Software
Make well-founded decisions based on data-driven facts. This new real estate technology uses both historical and real-time information to provide insight into patterns, trends, prices, relevance, demographics, and potential value of specific locations.
- Real Estate CRM Software
Customer relationship management software is another useful tool for real estate businesses in storing contacts and data, tracking leads, and tracking their progress. Realtors can bring their accounts online to see all interactions with potential and current clients.
Why NetSuite for Real Estate?
- End-to-end visibility into your receivables and payables with integrated order-to-cash (i.e. sales order, billing, collection) and procure-to-pay (i.e. requisition, purchase order, invoice) transaction management.
- Multi-company consolidation and real-time roll-up across accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing, and order fulfillment, from local in-country operations to the regional offices to global headquarters.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Get immediate visibility into financial performance with pre-built or customized reports.
- Maintain compliance with applicable accounting standards while establishing control and enabling audit trails.
Professional Services Automation
- Deliver Projects on Time and Within Budget. Project managers and team members can collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate status insights at all times. That allows companies to proactively identify and head off problems and gain insights into expenses.
- Track Skills and Availability. Increase utilization and reduce reliance on subcontractors by easily identifying and assigning consultants who are on the bench or attached to another team.
- Accurate Project Accounting and Billing. Connect project activities with company financials to ensure accurate accounting and billing throughout the project lifecycle. Automate billing and revenue recognition to speed up payments and provide financial transparency.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve Customer Relationships. A true 360-degree view of the customer, including sales, support cases, and financial transactions.
- Efficient Accounts Management. Create a holistic view of all accounts and their contacts with related activities in a single view.
- Improve Marketing Effectiveness and ROI. Make more educated decisions about your marketing spend—targeting the highest return avenues.
- Gain complete visibility into, and control over, the entire business in real-time, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing, and revenue recognition—all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integration overhead.