Equip your wholesale distribution business with a scalable ERP solution
Wholesale distributors need to compete in a new economy – more efficient and profitable – and get the agility required to support new business models.
- Growth in E-commerce Investments
Distributors are continuing to invest in e-commerce not just to create a widespread presence or provide an infinite catalog and greater convenience. It also provides an engaging shopping experience.
- Efficiency in Mobile Scanning
Some distributors have adopted mobile scanning to automate manual processes and reduce the risks of manual errors.
- Personalization Drives Customer Engagement and Loyalty
Distributors leverage the customer data to provide a consistent service experience through personalized strategy.
Why NetSuite for Wholesale Distribution?
- Easily understand key metrics—like Cost of Goods Sold and Picking Accuracy—that help improve organizational efficiencies and business growth.
- Maintain compliance with applicable accounting standards while establishing control and enabling audit trails.
- Reduce handling costs, optimize cash flow, and deliver products to your customers when and where they want them.
- Centrally manage inventory across multiple locations/selling channels.
- Minimize stockouts with demand-based planning, considering historical demand, sales forecasts, and seasonality.
- Decrease the cost of goods sold (COGS) by minimizing the number of times an item is moved while in the warehouse.
- Single source of data to power your website. Provide relevant and engaging online shopping experience.
- Boost sales with flexible promotions and relevant product recommendations based on data.
- Give shoppers easy access to manage their accounts, track order status, request returns, and submit inquiries without calling customer support.
Warehouse & Fulfilment
- Reduce Shipping Costs
- Increase On-Time Delivery Rates
- Improve the pick, pack, and ship process
Using Microsoft Excel for managing inventory and financials will only hinder any distribution company’s growth. Our customer who’s in agricultural products trading had this problem. As they grew, it was difficult to handle logistics and perishable products using spreadsheets. Generating sales reports took them a month. With our solutions, they now have quick access and visibility to inventory, sales, and financial data, allowing them to operate efficiently.